Senin, 16 Mei 2011

About me

My name is Kris Alen and i'm an Indonesian guide. This blog is the story of the trips I have guided recently.



Some people who don't know me would call me a tout. People that know me tend to call me their friend. I've lived and worked in the tourism industry most of my life and operate out of Jl Jaksa in Jakarta. Mostly I just have fun and sometimes some people pay me to make sure they have fun and get a good look at Indonesia.

I'm not affiliated with anybody although I have a lot of contacts. I don't make commissions but I do rely on a core list of suppliers because ultimately I'm just a middle man, a facilitator and travel manager. I make sure you have fun on your holiday rather than spend it trying to find, organise and negotiate with different providers in a city (Jakarta) that is not exactly organised, not exactly easy to navigate and not exactly anything. Everything is hazy in Jakarta, even the air - but I've dealt with it all before and can deal with it for you too, if you come to Jakarta.

Enjoy the blog, I hope to add a few posts about recent trips I have taken people on soon.

1 komentar: